The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

No pic. But I've been enjoying Wild Turkey American Honey mixed with Ginger Ale. So good!!!!

LOTS of coffee for me tonight. Woke up this morning to 2 texts and a VM from my boss that they needed me in tonight. Might be a long one.

Looking for any knowledge for ordering alcohol. I had a rum in a bar in Tahoe which I really liked. I've spent a year trying to find it in every store we've been in with no luck. Finally did a little research and found out I don't think it's sold in California. I can find a lot of places in NY using wine-searcher that have it, but shipping is almost $30. It's not an expensive rum, but I need it. Anyone know of any sites that are good for internet alcohol orders? The rum is Ron del Barrilito Superior Especial 3 Star Rum

Looking for any knowledge for ordering alcohol. I had a rum in a bar in Tahoe which I really liked. I've spent a year trying to find it in every store we've been in with no luck. Finally did a little research and found out I don't think it's sold in California. I can find a lot of places in NY using wine-searcher that have it, but shipping is almost $30. It's not an expensive rum, but I need it. Anyone know of any sites that are good for internet alcohol orders? The rum is Ron del Barrilito Superior Especial 3 Star Rum

Wish I could help but sadly shipping alcohol to Utah is against state law so I have never researched it.

Lots of Water. Took January off from the booze this month. Also trying to pluck the Diet Coke addiction. Failing on that front.

Back