The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Hands down the best rye I have ever had. Never mind buddy and his whiskey of the year jazz….it is quality stuff.
I was about to ask what you thought of the juice! I agree that it's some great liquid. Murmurs are that we'll be getting more distribution of Alberta down here, which I'm looking forward to!

Hope you had a lovely Canada Day Ed!

Nice big dram of my new KC Single Barrel store pick tonight. We can see our town's fireworks from our driveway which is an incredible perk, will probably pour a second dram of some other bourbon before then. Gotta drink America's native spirit on this holiday!

Happy 4th to you all, Cadre!

I was about to ask what you thought of the juice! I agree that it's some great liquid. Murmurs are that we'll be getting more distribution of Alberta down here, which I'm looking forward to!

Hope you had a lovely Canada Day Ed!
I can’t speak to the regular offerings but this cask strength offering is the the real deal. A big flavour bomb that I can’t even bring myself to drop water into. I just let it breath and enjoy!

Finally.... no more contraindicated recovery drugs..... I have been waiting since May 27th for this. ahhhhhhhh
A Summer Ale, and a Elijah Craig. Life is almost back to normal...... LOL

Cheers

qlpEOJA.jpg

Back