The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

OK thanks. Yeah, I had planned to check that one out and I was planning stop in to the local liquor store today. I will look for it, but they normally only carry the standard picks and don't always have the limited releases, lower volume and specialty bottles.
This technically is a standard release from Wild Turkey. Should be readily available and about $40-$45. It's a great bargain!

I have to be careful when updating it. Not a smart idea to have everything out and visible if you know what I mean.
Thankfully even my "rares" are probably not worth stealing! :LOL:

EDIT: ah yes, now I get what you're saying, thankfully I whittled down the stash quite a bit when we had the little guy because everything had to go into the basement as part of babyproofing and the wife said no more new bottles until older ones were finished

This technically is a standard release from Wild Turkey. Should be readily available and about $40-$45. It's a great bargain!
Just checked and unfortunately my local store did not have any, and does not even carry it regularly. They were sold out of a lot of things today, lots of empty spaces in the Bourbon section. I may have to take a run across the border to get some. 🚗

@NurseDave you been to this one? This seriously good!
No sir. That is just a touch north of our usual wandering. Looked it up as soon as I saw your post. We’re going to see if we can get a hotel up there Sunday night. If so, that might be a stop.

No sir. That is just a touch north of our usual wandering. Looked it up as soon as I saw your post. We’re going to see if we can get a hotel up there Sunday night. If so, that might be a stop.
Dave…no lie, if I could fill the rack with just one? This would be it.

An absolutely delicious Canadian Rye to celebrate our friends to the North! [emoji1063]

494f47cfd3ec7371b86f084f2f6db317.jpg

Working down my Buffalo Trace and Monkey Shoulder glass by glass for the last couple weeks. Should be able to ditch the bottles by moving day.

Then I’ll be able to pick up the next selection in Santa Barbara!

Back