The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Tonight's tipple is the @Fenster special. If it is good enough for Matthew McConaughey, it is good enough for me.

View attachment 51213
@dkeester Yep, good stuff. Unfortunately here is what I am left with after last night. I think I am going to pick up a bottle of Eagle Rare next. I will have to take a quick trip out of state (to NY) to get it as my local PA store does not carry it.

IMG_20210422_002906197.jpg

Last edited:
I don't normally get online to post in the evenings, so I will instead start posting a recap of my week.
Like many, you may know that I enjoy bourbon, but I am not averse to other libations.
Sometimes I enjoy a good f
rozen margarita or daiquiri.
Even still I appreciate a nice beer (especially with
pizza).
But Scotch, Irish whiskey, and rum round out my normal stable. I look forward to sharing with y'all

Busccccccch Light afternoon snack after a long day working in the yard.

dca5301b0dc8655319695aecc32a83f4.jpg

A neck pour…and it is classic. This is a very nice bourbon: Vanilla, Caramel, gentle spice and oak on the finish. It has a mellow sweetness. This is a very tasty daily sipper neat. It isn’t as dark as Knob Creek 9 - 100 proof but it truly is a nice bottle to have sitting in the bar.

3377F051-365F-4F7A-B3ED-DC0C9BB3A043.jpeg

Back