The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you drinking tonight?

Based on discussions with an extremely large liquor distributor here in the USA, Teremana is absolutely killing it within the tequila market right now. The Rock knows how to market a product, there is no doubt! I am not a tequila fan so I haven't tried it but I've heard good things.

Based on discussions with an extremely large liquor distributor here in the USA, Teremana is absolutely killing it within the tequila market right now. The Rock knows how to market a product, there is no doubt! I am not a tequila fan so I haven't tried it but I've heard good things.
Ryan my tequila experience is high end extra anejo tequila that really is on par with fine Scotch. So I don’t do tequila...really. However, this stuff, on the rocks or neat is really quite good and the price point is great. He has done well.

Had forgotten the missus picked up Teremana over Easter weekend. First try for us...first time we’ve ever bought tequila actually (though we’ve imbibed other places).

I tried it straight first. Once you get past the initial weirdness, it’s actually a pretty darn smooth shot.

A couple Monster/Teremana shots and we we’re good 😂

Tried my 4 new scotches tonight. The winners were the 14y Craigellachie cask strength and Kilchoman Machir Bay. The Craigellachie with a bit of water was a nice sweet lingerer. Machir Bay smells like smoke candy and hits the mouth like a honey brisket covered in ash.

Kilchoman is a distillery that really does interest me. It is somewhat more difficult to come by up here and when it does it will be around 170 to 180 +

Back