The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Just ordered a R41 GS and a jar of Martin de Candre Original.
175ec9491219886b08dd0274f27306cb.jpg

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Please tell me about this if you don't mind because I am looking for a holiday themed soap / AS for this year.. Thank You..
To my nose it's a Christmas tree wrapped in warm baking spices. Absolutely "Christmas in a shave soap" for me, as the scent distinctly takes me back to Christmas Eve's at my maternal grandparent's house. Having tried many of the seasonal offerings from other artisans, this one was the last one for me to try and had I started my search here, it would have ended here!

To my nose it's a Christmas tree wrapped in warm baking spices. Absolutely "Christmas in a shave soap" for me, as the scent distinctly takes me back to Christmas Eve's at my maternal grandparent's house. Having tried many of the seasonal offerings from other artisans, this one was the last one for me to try and had I started my search here, it would have ended here!
Thank you for the reply I appreciate it.

View attachment 65791@Jaro1069
Art of Shaving has a Peppermint cream you might want to look at.

Just get it. You won’t be sorry.

I usually use Old Spice with it so I am curious what you might pair it with for the holidays.

Thank you for the replies , I appreciate all of them...

I think you will like Fine soap. If you haven’t tried it already. It lathers like Tabac IMHO.
I have mucho experience with Fine soaps. They perform(ed) far beyond their price point.
I received the Snake Bite yesterday and it was the new formula. Started a return. Their new formulation is now quite similar to 90% of the croaps on today's market. Very disappointing.

Back