The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

So much!

Incoming over the next week or two: tub of LNHC, Fine Platinum EdT, Speick AS, Lucky Tiger AS, and 10+ bottles of classic aftershaves to play with and experience for the first time.

I ended up getting the Coconut Oud. Seems to have a big enough fan base that I couldn’t go wrong with it!

1f44d.png

Waiting on the Rex Ambassador razor to be delivered from this latest batch--N3 (3rd quarter 2018). I had a very very good experience with this razor from the passaround tour by Gus!

Waiting on the Rex Ambassador razor to be delivered from this latest batch--N3 (3rd quarter 2018). I had a very very good experience with this razor from the passaround tour by Gus!

Nice! Glad you found a winner!

Yes Robert, I'm glad you like it and had to sell things to get it, like the GTB
1f44d.png
Be sure to share pics when it arrives for us.

Have a couple of mail calls coming in...

WCS:
Central Texas Soaps Mr. Pepper
WCS Chypre Jojoba Cream
WCS Oriental Jojoba Cream
WCS Fougere Jojoba Cream
WCS Pear-Brrr Shoppe Duck Fat Soap
Barrister & Mann Tuesday
100-pack Gillette Nacet blades

CBL Soaps:
Ghost Lime
Rosa Bourbonia
Russian Tea

Just placed a couple of orders, and have one left to make on the 27th. Outside of two specific soaps that are coming out, that should wrap up my acquisitions for the year. (I say that now...LOL)
Have a couple of mail calls coming in...

WCS:
Central Texas Soaps Mr. Pepper
WCS Chypre Jojoba Cream
WCS Oriental Jojoba Cream
WCS Fougere Jojoba Cream
WCS Pear-Brrr Shoppe Duck Fat Soap
Barrister & Mann Tuesday
100-pack Gillette Nacet blades

CBL Soaps:
Ghost Lime
Rosa Bourbonia
Russian Tea

So ummm, now you're done? ?

Josh...I am interested to hear your thoughts on the Central Texas Soap. I have seen this and have thought about pulling the trigger a few times.

CBL-2
Icarus-2
Donkey Milk-2
Variant
Nacets
Sorrentinos-2
Really awesome Damascus Shavette!
Dude, you got some awesome stuff on the way!!

That reminds me I have 2 Sorrentinos coming also. 1 done and 1 waiting on a tool delivery to Eric. He's a madman and broke something he needs to replace to finish the 2nd one. I need to slow down purchases after current things come. Should we start a sabbatical thread? My one exception will be if I happen to catch an unexpected release of a Palladin I dig.

Should we start a sabbatical thread? My one exception will be if I happen to catch an unexpected release of a Palladin I dig.

This is bordering on heresy. One of the owners is king enabler and I’m not even sure how to say that S word. Now I do need to slow down (stop buying) for a bit as well but I’m gonna buy the TSC soap from CBL when it’s available

This is bordering on heresy. One of the owners is king enabler and I’m not even sure how to say that S word. Now I do need to slow down (stop buying) for a bit as well but I’m gonna buy the TSC soap from CBL when it’s available
Oh yeah, the CBL is not in question. The S word is something that easily broken but can help curb for the short term. Going to hide under a rock before King Enabler catches me......

Back