The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

736E9E71-FF96-4564-B1C3-E9418F4F170A.jpeg

I bought this specifically for the story behind it…this label was done by a 16 year old daughter of a regular wetshaver - he had reached out to The Razor Co and asked if his daughter could help on a label on one of their releases (TRC has done several collabs with soap artisans)…she wants to go to art school. I think is it a superbly done job! I bought the soap specifically because I want to encourage kids.

The scent is a dupe of Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky

View attachment 64764

I bought this specifically for the story behind it…this label was done by a 16 year old daughter of a regular wetshaver - he had reached out to The Razor Co and asked if his daughter could help on a label on one of their releases (TRC has done several collabs with soap artisans)…she wants to go to art school. I think is it a superbly done job! I bought the soap specifically because I want to encourage kids.

The scent is a dupe of Paco Rabanne 1 Million Lucky

Nice art work.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Looks like I'm joining the Swedish steel club. Snagged a Joh Engstrom for cheap on flea bay.

s-l1600.jpg

Back