The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Nice find... Are you gonna sharpen it with the built in hones or use external ones?
I think I'm going to give a go at honing with the provided stones, to start with. If I'm not getting shave worthy or comfortable shaves, I'll give a shot at honing on my stones. I'll start a thread in the safety razor forums and maybe we can pull together everyone's knowledge on use and care.

I think I'm going to give a go at honing with the provided stones, to start with. If I'm not getting shave worthy or comfortable shaves, I'll give a shot at honing on my stones. I'll start a thread in the safety razor forums and maybe we can pull together everyone's knowledge on use and care.
You can ask @uacowboy about honing them if you need help. He honed one of mine for me.

ComfortTac ankle holster.
62d258a1528820c57d78fd14d907c342.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I started a rolls razor thread a while back. Even did a honing video on my own hones rather than the one it comes with.

Edit:
Here it is
Thread 'The Rolls Razor' The Rolls Razor

Some H.zone aftershaves. I've read favorable reviews of their scents. And I found a site that has them on sale for $6.50 each, so I ordered 5 to get free shipping. I'm hoping it's not 'too good to be true.'

wL0EJI1.jpg

And because I have been missing the network evening news and football games since cutting the cable cord, I decided to try a FLATenna 35 indoor TV antenna. It's gotten good reviews and was only $10 from the manufacturer, so I think it's worth a try.
Kv578Ly.jpg

Well, to make a long story short, I was a fool and was scammed. The Chinese company offering the aftershaves finally sent me a package (from Encino, California) that just contained a small toy Lego block. I had filed a dispute with PayPal because I hadn't received anything, but when the parcel arrived, I changed the dispute to 'not as offered.' And PayPal quickly decided in my favor and issued me a full refund. So did I, at my advanced age, learn my lesson...? We'll see.

Attachments

• veye0Nt.jpg
    veye0Nt.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 8
Back