The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I have loved Simpsons shave brushes since I got my Wee Scot many years ago to begin this shaving journey we find ourselves on. I have pif'd many and bought some back. They remain one of my favorites along with Shavemac and Rudy Vey. This one arrives today. Classic 2. YMMV.

classic2.png

I’ve always wanted a really nice Rolls Razor and I’ve passed on them many times. When I saw this come up yesterday, with an extra NOS hone, extra NOS blade, and two extra NOS strops for less than the price of taking a family of three to McDonald’s, I couldn’t pass it up!
779B4E05-BD20-46C7-85DA-344608CCAB97.jpeg

I’ve always wanted a really nice Rolls Razor and I’ve passed on them many times. When I saw this come up yesterday, with an extra NOS hone, extra NOS blade, and two extra NOS strops for less than the price of taking a family of three to McDonald’s, I couldn’t pass it up!
View attachment 64123
Nice find... Are you gonna sharpen it with the built in hones or use external ones?

Back