The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Time to get ready for Halloween! Home Depot rocks for decorations. The two big guys are 12’ tall, spider 5’, snake 4’, dolls 3’.

Why do I have that Blackhawk Down quote in my head? You know: "It's a children's book. They aren't supposed to scare the living crap out of the children." I guess you substitute children's book with Halloween. 😁

Last edited by a moderator:
0888066081207.jpg

I was checking to see if I could get Acqua di Parma Colonia Fico di Amalfi locally after seeing it on the FOTD thread and saw this at a whopping 63% discount.
Just waiting for the store to text to say it's ready for pick up.

0888066081207.jpg

I was checking to see if I could get Acqua di Parma Colonia Fico di Amalfi locally after seeing it on the FOTD thread and saw this at a whopping 63% discount.
Just waiting for the store to text to say it's ready for pick up.
I don’t believe I’ve seen that

I don’t believe I’ve seen that
It's been around for a while, but the other Fougeres in the line have stolen it's thunder. It look like it's been discontinued, I guess that's why the big dept. store here has it on sale. I can't recall seeing Tom Ford at that kind of discount.

I'll put up some thoughts when I try it, couldn't pass it up, it has all the ear marks of something I'd love, but you know the frag game, one man's love is another man's sewer water.

12 FEET????
Yep! The 12’ skeleton came out last year, but I was not able to acquire one. I’m so stoked for this year. When I get my front deck finished, I’ll post pics!
I think the Spirit stores open July 27th. Its going to be great.
Meh, I’ve not been impressed by Spirit’s offerings. Over the past few years, Home Depot has proven themselves to be the kings of Halloween!

Yep! The 12’ skeleton came out last year, but I was not able to acquire one. I’m so stoked for this year. When I get my front deck finished, I’ll post pics!

Meh, I’ve not been impressed by Spirit’s offerings. Over the past few years, Home Depot has proven themselves to be the kings of Halloween!
We may have to fly out for your epic party ROFL

Well I felt the need to try and make up for my disapointment from the last razor I snagged. I found this JA Henckens (twin hallmarked) 401 Platinum, marked for Geo H Weyer Kansas City MO. Threw a less than half asking "OBO" at the seller and they accepted. Woot!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Been wanting to Try that. Let us Know what u Think. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On first use. It is alot like the little black bottle of "Tabac Man" I have. Which is nice. It's bright and sticks around for a little bit. Fragrantica's description of "Woody-Spicey"is a bit misleading IMHO. This is their take.
Tabac Craftsman by Maurer & Wirtz is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Tabac Craftsman was launched in 2019. Top notes are Bergamot, Grapefruit and Black Pepper; middle notes are Lavender, Tonka Bean and Geranium; base notes are Leather, Patchouli and Vetiver.
I'm getting the Bergamont, grapefruit, lavender. And it is grounded with the base notes so as not to be "metrosexual" modern type scent.
It will certainly be in my rotation going forward.

Back