The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Not shave related, but...

I saw that Billy Gibbons of ZZTop has a hot sauce company so I ordered it on a whim. Then I looked for reviews (in that order) and found 'Gringo Bandito' brand mentioned (from Dexter Holland of the Offspring). Decided to order a variety pack of that too.

Six jars enroute. Don't know if any of them will be good, but I guess I'm a sucker for name associated advertising? Lol.
02a6645eae03e5cdb6426be01f11555b.jpg
5cd06e1eb804fdc438c5b4b6b2bd6586.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Fragrance samples from Lorenzo Villresi - Italy and Le Galion - France.

Le Galion is a new house to me, they were an old French perfume house that went out of business in the 80's due to mismanagement. They have been resurrected and are making recreations of the original scents, all reviews I've seen saying they are very high quality. Sounds very much up my alley.

Fragrance samples from Lorenzo Villresi - Italy and Le Galion - France.

Le Galion is a new house to me, they were an old French perfume house that went out of business in the 80's due to mismanagement. They have been resurrected and are making recreations of the original scents, all reviews I've seen saying they are very high quality. Sounds very much up my alley.

Sounds like I need to make a Trip Down that same Alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back