The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Acqua%20di%20Colonia_EDT%20100ml_bottle_CC6A9666.png

Mebbe these.

Okay, there may be some enablers on this forum. :unsure:

Got a story! When I was in junior high school, I would periodically visit and spend a weekend night at my grandparents' house who lived in Seal Beach. My grandad had Old Spice after shave original scent sitting on the counter (mid 60s!). Once or twice (ahem!) I would help myself to this marvelous item and splash it on my face. Yum!! So, then in late high school (late 60s) I worked my first paying job (other than rock 'n roll gigs) at Thrifty drug store (also in Seal Beach, #220 if you must know). I worked as a stockman and night clean up guy. As I was sweeping the floors and mopping the front corridor, I became aware of Old Spice Lime after shave. Yum, yum!! I spent portions of my paychecks there over the years. Old Spice Lime became my favorite scent!!! To this day I am taken by lime scent and color (soap, after shave, margaritas :unsure: and so forth). Hoping the Seaforth! Sea Spice Lime scents continue these positive experiences!

spearhead.png

Mebbe these.

Got a story! When I was in junior high school, I would periodically visit and spend a weekend night at my grandparents' house who lived in Seal Beach. My grandad had Old Spice after shave original scent sitting on the counter (mid 60s!). Once or twice (ahem!) I would help myself to this marvelous item and splash it on my face. Yum!! So, then in late high school (late 60s) I worked my first paying job (other than rock 'n roll gigs) at Thrifty drug store (also in Seal Beach, #220 if you must know). I worked as a stockman and night clean up guy. As I was sweeping the floors and mopping the front corridor, I became aware of Old Spice Lime after shave. Yum, yum!! I spent portions of my paychecks there over the years. Old Spice Lime became my favorite scent!!! To this day I am taken by lime scent and color (soap, after shave, margaritas :unsure: and so forth). Hoping the Seaforth! Sea Spice Lime scents continue these positive experiences!

View attachment 52514
My set lands today... I too hope it's a recreation of the Old Spice Lime.. šŸ¤ž

Mebbe these.

View attachment 52514
Nice! I should do the same! Thanks for the push!

Cologne, but I saw the AS too. It's probably easier to find in Europe, even CDON had it here.
Ah. Seems here only the cologne has been available for the past few years. I thought the AS was discontinued.

Back