The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Vintage Yacht Club aftershave, which I have been seeking forever. And it's been so long now that I've forgotten why I wanted it in the first place.
dADup4M.jpg

How many vintage C&E bowls / refills do you have now, Matt?!
Oh not too many. I only have a couple of bowls (sandalwood & sienna) and a couple of sandalwood refills. I'm always looking for more, but they have become much more rare as of late and only in rare occasions have I paid less than $30 a puck..... I don't think I have anywhere near as many as @churchilllafemme lol!

From Dscosmetic 24 mm Queen Red shaving brush Handle. Got it for a Wopping $5.36 with free shipping.

Now I just have to Figure out what knot to put in it. I like Maggards 70/30 Badger boar mix. I have 2 brushes with them in it. I also have just boar & just Badger. Don’t like Horse hair to Floppy for me. Maybe a silver tip.
So many Choices. ?
2b8491172f92040bccf1fbe6ee483108.jpg

534f1915cf3d0a220df72882cade9bcd.jpg

Thanks for letting me Ramble ON.
Have a great Day Guy’s & Gal’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Dscosmetic 24 mm Queen Red shaving brush Handle. Got it for a Wopping $5.36 with free shipping.

Now I just have to Figure out what knot to put in it. I like Maggards 70/30 Badger boar mix. I have 2 brushes with them in it. I also have just boar & just Badger. Don’t like Horse hair to Floppy for me. Maybe a silver tip.
So many Choices. ?
2b8491172f92040bccf1fbe6ee483108.jpg

534f1915cf3d0a220df72882cade9bcd.jpg

Thanks for letting me Ramble ON.
Have a great Day Guy’s & Gal’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listen to it closely, it's saying "Please use a boar knot." ;)

Back