The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

A couple EdP clones from Scentville on Etsy, one of Amouage Epic Man and one of Creed Bois du Portugal. I have not knowingly purchased clones before, so I am curious what they will be like.
099vZum.jpg

What?!?! CBL does custom scents AND custom labels?!?! Ummmm...... @CBLindsay how has this never happened for me??????????
Yep, I've been working with Chris for the last few months on putting this one together and was really excited that he made the custom label! The scent is awesome on this one!

I need to post a mail call, I ordered 3 soaps and 5 aftershaves from him! Oooops lol

What?!?! CBL does custom scents AND custom labels?!?! Ummmm...... @CBLindsay how has this never happened for me??????????
Yeah, @Luecke3262 hit me up with an idea / request awhile back to make an Inego Montoya themed scent and it ended up taking off. In fact he set up the whole Princess Bride theme and fave me some suggestions and guidance on the rest of the line up. Coming soon from the princess bride line is “as you wish” (a rose themed scent) and “fire swamp” (a dark fougere, wet earth / fire swamp themed scent). There are a couple others that are still in early development. A Dread Pirate themed scent and the Sicilian scent…a cherry almond scent reminiscent of Cella, are being worked on now.

Not exactly @Spider specific but I do have a redo of the classic Sir Irisch Moos scent (pretty awesome) …and of course there’s the other green scent “Approach” you are aware of.

Back