The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

As I work through my soap stash, I officially cleared enough real estate for another order to be placed with @CBLindsay for Master Barber pucks of Far-a-way, Hombres and PEANUT BUTTER! Been slowly withering away on my wish list for a while now :love:
Everything is packed and ready to go...I included a couple extra pucks for your enjoyment (the unlabeled one is Poseidon)

Everything is packed and ready to go...I included a couple extra pucks for your enjoyment (the unlabeled one is Poseidon)

Live look at me and my wife (genders reversed I suppose) when a CBL package containing even MORE soapy goodness shows up at the door

fyCG.gif

Nice Gerry! I too have one on order. Can’t wait to see how it compares to the original.
John, I have never used an original Gibbs so I cant compare them, but I have heard and read good things about the original and I am looking forward to trying the replica. You must have gotten there early too as they did not last long.

I ended up setting an alarm for 1345 pacific. It went live on Neil’s website about 10 minutes later and snagged it ASAP. I love my Gibbs but I hate messing with the blade. If the Heritage version shave close enough I’ll probably sell the Gibbs.

Pre-Ordered one of these just now, it won't arrive for a month or two though. It's a Gibbs Adjustable replica from Heritage Collection Shaving.

View attachment 51317

Nice Gerry! I too have one on order. Can’t wait to see how it compares to the original.

@Fenster @DeepSea I too snagged one of the 25 and I know @gwsmallwood did as well! So at least 4 of those 25 were picked up by TSC members!
Yep, I'm waiting for one as well.

Back