The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Found in the BST in another neighborhood...

A Erskine 100 yellow/white with a new Shave forge 20mm 2-band knot. This will be my first Badger, I think???

The price was quite fair and I wanted a 'traditional' brush to use with the traditional OS mug, on occasion.

Also grabbed a gently used tub of Stirling Ozark to help make it worth the shipping cost (or maybe that's just my excuse, I'm good at those).

Due Friday 2/12. [emoji106]
9f640baeb3e006b69dad0080395eec80.jpg

Found in the BST in another neighborhood...

A Erskine 100 yellow/white with a new Shave forge 20mm 2-band knot. This will be my first Badger, I think???

The price was quite fair and I wanted a 'traditional' brush to use with the traditional OS mug, on occasion.

Also grabbed a gently used tub of Stirling Ozark to help make it worth the shipping cost (or maybe that's just my excuse, I'm good at those).

Due Friday 2/12. [emoji106]
9f640baeb3e006b69dad0080395eec80.jpg
It is a beautiful brush!

Look forward to hearing what you think.
Thanks KJ. They're loved so much, I know it'll work well. [emoji106]

I go off on these odd tangents, and they usually cost me. This time, it should be pretty cheap and look / work nice.

I got an OS mug from my Reindeer buddy (Tony) and thought I should have a complete 'traditional setup'. In the meantime I got a second mug.

Kyle is working on a cover for one mug, which I will put some OS soap into (again, thanks to Tony for the help brainstorming). The other will hold the old fashioned brush (above) and possibly my Gillette Slim.

The two will sit on my brush shelf, a balanced display with an OS mug on each side, adding some more historical / traditional look to my "den".

Just saw these..
All teaser, and no actionable information...… And this from a guy who want's to be a CEC operative? Maybe just a CEC apprentice right now..... :ROFLMAO:

Kidding aside, yes it is available at the link Tony provided. They also have one other Old Spice mug design, which is a copy of a vintage mug. These are not official OS mugs. Just made by another company. The 80th Anniversary of OS was in 2017. But they are still pretty cool mugs.

Uh.... where?!?! C’mon.... details man!!!

According to minimal internet sleuthing --> Orient Shave - Traditional Shaving

Conversion from Euro's it seems to be about $32 shipped to my address.

All teaser, and no actionable information...… And this from a guy who want's to be a CEC operative? Maybe just a CEC apprentice right now..... :ROFLMAO:

Kidding aside, yes it is available at the link Tony provided. They also have one other Old Spice mug design, which is a copy of a vintage mug. These are not official OS mugs. Just made by another company. The 80th Anniversary of OS was in 2017. But they are still pretty cool mugs.
Sorry I just got to see you guys post.. I have been being a home techer for my kids for their online schooling....
One site was Orient Shave - Traditional Shaving
there is also an etsy seller i will have to look and i will post later with the other places i saw them...
Again I apologize for not responding sooner

Note to self: Prolly not a good idea when you sit on the couch, cruising shave goods sites to see if there are items you don't yet have after making the LARGE 14 cup pot because wifey takes the Thermos on Thursdays (see what I did there: Thermos Thursdays!! :unsure:).

tip.png

Back