The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Will pick up these locally for a really great price, later this weekend. Passed on the rest of it. Who likes safety razors anyway??? YMMV 😆

The woman said she is divorcing the guy... His loss is my gain. I’ve always wanted to try this stuff.

View attachment 46355
The guy didn’t grab his gear on the way out the door? What kind of shaver is he? Is this a modern country song? She took the dog and my shaving gear? Lol

APShave Co Elegant Emerald 24 mm SynBad

I'm really liking my SynBad brushes so getting this in both sizes.

il_fullxfull.1529279627_ovfs_1024x1024.jpg

Love my Bip watch. Its still going strong, 2 years later (knock on wood).

It's basic, utilitarian compared to some Android Wear or Apple Watches. But it gets the job done, and the screen (at least on the Bip Lite) is awesome with battery life for 30+ days. [emoji106]

I think you'll really like it.

The wife was in need of some bath soap and I just ran out of my favorite shampoo bar so I placed an order with Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations. Have some soap for the wife, shampoo bar for me as well as an Apple Cider Vinegar face wash and a sample of a shave soap on it's way!

Love my Bip watch. Its still going strong, 2 years later (knock on wood).

It's basic, utilitarian compared to some Android Wear or Apple Watches. But it gets the job done, and the screen (at least on the Bip Lite) is awesome with battery life for 30+ days. [emoji106]

I think you'll really like it.
thanks I hope so. I have several watches I currently wear (not at the same time) and I seem to wear a miband 3 more than the others because it gets 30 days from a charge and I liked the fact that it states this new watch is supposedly 45 days. I also like the fact that there are more watch faces available for it....

thanks I hope so. I have several watches I currently wear (not at the same time) and I seem to wear a miband 3 more than the others because it gets 30 days from a charge and I liked the fact that it states this new watch is supposedly 45 days. I also like the fact that there are more watch faces available for it....
Ooh yeah, lots of watch faces. It only comes with a handful, but there's an app (or several?) that allows you to install custom designed faces. It makes the choices go from maybe a dozen to around a hundred. That's what I use.
ba3de281728d1f9f9e17007ee198c640.jpg

Also: color e-ink display makes it so it's perfectly, easily viewable in direct sunlight. I love that feature. [emoji846]

Tax Refund reinvestment program initiated:

From West Coast Shaving,

Omega EVO Synthetic Brush
Zingari Man/WCS The Soloist Shaving Soap

From The Razor Company,

Pannacrema Nuavia Rossa
Pannacrema Nuavia Mera

thereby completing my Pannacrema Nuavia collection

Kai Captain AC Blades for the Vector

From House of Mammoth

Mood Indigo Shave Soap

From Chiseled Face,

Cryogen Shaving Soap

From Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements

The Cube Preshave Soap and Soap Dish

From Karve

OC E and F plates in brass

From Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations

Bergamot Ylang Ylang Shaving Soap
Barber Shoppe Shaving Soap

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tax Refund reinvestment program initiated:

From West Coast Shaving,

Omega EVO Synthetic Brush
Zingari Man/WCS The Soloist Shaving Soap

From The Razor Company,

Pannacrema Nuavia Rossa
Pannacrema Nuavia Mera

thereby completing my Pannacrema Nuavia collection

Kai Captain AC Blades for the Vector

From House of Mammoth

Mood Indigo Shave Soap

From Chiseled Face,

Cryogen Shaving Soap

From Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements

The Cube Preshave Soap and Soap Dish

From Karve

OC E and F plates in brass

From Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations

Bergamot Ylang Ylang Shaving Soap
Barber Shoppe Shaving Soap

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
@fhalden Wow, fantastic job on stimulating the economy. Nice haul you have coming your way.

Dropped an order for another watch (Seiko of course ;))... Been looking for one of these for a long time and have had an eye out for a deal. Finally scored one and at a killer price! Seiko Prospex SRPC44, aka "The C3P0", aka "The Golden Turtle".

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1601.jpg
s-l1602.jpg

Back