The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Mystery grab bag ? Didn't see that.
Under the premium soaps group. I added the word 'mystery', but that's what it is. Lol.
[emoji106]
c156c8c6c950c48bf648e99fa5226493.jpg

Last edited:
I am soooooooooooooo anxiously, patiently, eagerly, excitedly, cheerfully, willfully, earnestly, passionately, feverishly, wildly, ardently, reverently, keenly, enthusiastically,... (Ok, you get the idea) waiting for @Dragonsbeard to announce that the long-anticipated release of ETHOS Grooming Essentials Dragonsbeard (v2) Soap is finally here!!!

C'mon Frank,... GO AHEAD,... MAKE MY DAY!!!!!

Dragonsbeard (2).jpg

Have you tried contacting them?
Yes, I contacted him on the 25th asking for a tracking number. He replied with "Yes, working on them now between clients," Like I know his business???

Asked again yesterday morning for a tracking number or update, heard nothing.... So I notified eBay that I didn't receive my item just now, but that I still want it. It's been 8 days since my purchase.

Yes, I contacted him on the 25th asking for a tracking number. He replied with "Yes, working on them now between clients," Like I know his business???

Asked again yesterday morning for a tracking number or update, heard nothing.... So I notified eBay that I didn't receive my item just now, but that I still want it. It's been 8 days since my purchase.
Hope it's just slow and still makes it.

Back