The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Hensons TI-22 Titanium Razor

Been talking with the folks at Hensons. Super nice guys. Decided I needed to jump on this. I'm liking the Aluminum, prefer a light razor... So it's a no-brainer. Their pre-release price is really approachable for a titanium razor, I believe.

Now to just count the days until it releases and ships. Patience is not one of my virtues. [emoji23]
7573bc20d158358d83bf1e407bb5f767.jpg

Hensons TI-22 Titanium Razor

Been talking with the folks at Hensons. Super nice guys. Decided I needed to jump on this. I'm liking the Aluminum, prefer a light razor... So it's a no-brainer. Their pre-release price is really approachable for a titanium razor, I believe.

Now to just count the days until it releases and ships. Patience is not one of my virtues. [emoji23]
7573bc20d158358d83bf1e407bb5f767.jpg
Nice choice! Gonna have to try the Alu at some point to see what the fuss is about!

I had been waiting for Stirling to do their Christmas release since their scent was far and away the most recommended when I asked for a good Christmastime scent a couple months ago. Placed my order as soon as I saw their announcement email come. Hoping it arrives before we head out to spend 3 weeks down at my in-laws Florida beach house.

Capture.JPG

Great choice! [emoji106]

That's basically what I told my wife. I've been counting the months since spring to get a refill. I still have enough for this season... But you have to have a hefty amount on hand, just incase. [emoji6]

Did you grab any of the handsoaps? I'm very curious about the new Gingerbread soap. Rod and Mandy really have Christmas covered for me.
I'm stocked up on Black Cherry and Satsuma hand soap. I love them both!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So I've had a bit of good luck with the Henson / Nacet combo recently. I decided if I could find a good price, I'd grab some more Nacets.

I put in a good price offer on ebay last night, which would have saved me maybe $1.50 per 100 pack. Woke up this AM and it was declined. Decided I'd just buy 200 anyway, since the price was still ok and I was not in my right mind yet, without coffee.

I bought 200 blades and thereafter realized I received, basically, a buy one get one free price. Even with shipping it was well below $20.

Still not sure if there was some sort of ongoing eBay 'sale', or if the seller had a deal going on? Whatever happened, it made for a great start to the day. [emoji6]

Considering this the T+S 'classic two'is a limited run, I'm quite surprised that it's still in stock. Initially, I had no intention of grabbing it, mainly because the past 6 or 7 T+S sets that I've tried were definitely not for me. That said, the base is top quality.
Anyway, the other day I worked a trade for this classic fragrance....
Screenshot_20201109-165945_Messenger.jpg
....So, of course, I immediately went looking for a soap/splash set to match. Which is what instigated the order of....
Screenshot_20201109-165607_Chrome.jpg
I honestly had no idea that it was a hat-tip to the classic RG frag.
I'm looking forward to how they compare....plus, while most of the scents haven't worked in my favor, there is absolutely no denying the quality of their label art.

Considering this the T+S 'classic two'is a limited run, I'm quite surprised that it's still in stock. Initially, I had no intention of grabbing it, mainly because the past 6 or 7 T+S sets that I've tried were definitely not for me. That said, the base is top quality.
Anyway, the other day I worked a trade for this classic fragrance....
View attachment 39914
....So, of course, I immediately went looking for a soap/splash set to match. Which is what instigated the order of....
View attachment 39915
I honestly had no idea that it was a hat-tip to the classic RG frag.
I'm looking forward to how they compare....plus, while most of the scents haven't worked in my favor, there is absolutely no denying the quality of their label art.
Very nice! Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on all of it. Love the RG scent profile...at least how it’s presented by Fine Accoutrements. One day I hope to try the real stuff, before it’s too late hopefully 😂

Back