The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Homelikeshaving Colibri OC razor (aka hummingbird) From Russia probably sitting at Customs NY for at least a month

Wolfman WR 2 OC razor waited 7 months (order list) When shipped will not take long for delivery because its coming UPS (Canada)

Yaqi 2 band brush and Yaqi Katana SE Lite razor (impulse purchase will probably sell the razor new)

Homelikeshaving Colibri OC razor (aka hummingbird) From Russia probably sitting at Customs NY for at least a month

Wolfman WR 2 OC razor waited 7 months (order list) When shipped will not take long for delivery because its coming UPS (Canada)

Yaqi 2 band brush and Yaqi Katana SE Lite razor (impulse purchase will probably sell the razor new)
oooh theres a full moon🌕 on the 1st hopefully the Wolfman will be shackled in your den....very nice wait list sir congrats

So inform deliveries it's out tracking numbers whenever a label is created and updates you along the way. I've had several things in the mix on shave related and not shave related so haven't really kept track. Something's getting delivered today that originated in Kaufman Texas I have no idea what it is. Either I'm losing it or someone's up to something........... Of course it could be both.

Back