The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

Honestly, I’m as shocked as you are. I’m crossing my fingers that this actually happens, it’s almost too good to be true. We are meeting at the police department and have already negotiated the price.
Yeah at the Police Station is wise and quickly...a haul that big The Smithsonian will dispatch agents!

5FAA8A10-EC81-4C7B-BC53-3074FF2759A6 (1).jpeg

B1BC01A4-5CCA-4307-996E-23B2645188DC.png
A little more eye candy. This will be a lot of work, years of work, maybe 2-3 or more. The overall condition is fair with a lot of restorable blades. It appears that the collector was not interested in buying honed out razors, so even if there is a bit of rust to clean up, there will still be a lot of life left in these razors. Unfortunately, it looks like there were several Cell Rot BOMBS. Several casualties include a Dubl Duck Special one, Filarmonica Double Tempe, and many many others. Though, my overall approximation is that 90% of the lot will be restorable. Expect several PIF's and I may be looking for guys that want to help me with honing, for a PIF for Newbies.

Now I get it...you are after all a mega CEC agent from as far back as I can remember... @Luecke3262 hooks the entire TSC on straights...in one go! :LOL: ...I will not be assimilated! I have one straight...JUST ONE! It will go too!
HAHAHAHA, next thing you know, they start multiplying by themselves! I am/was a CEC agent, I still enjoy enabling lol

Not awaiting this to be shipped, but I’m going to pick this up tomorrow, from 300 miles away. The wife and I are going on a road trip, hopefully all goes well. Wish me luck that this actually happens, I’ve been on pins and needles the last week!!! There is somewhere around 400+ razors and parts.
View attachment 32848
View attachment 32849View attachment 32850View attachment 32851View attachment 32852View attachment 32853
View attachment 32854

Now That’s a Mother Load.
Wishing you Good Luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this guy right here. I've not seen any closeups of this one, but it looks promising. I've tried not to press the seller for individual photos of every single razor, so I'm certain there will be some interesting surprises. Sorry for hijacking the thread, the excitement/ blood in the water, has gotten to me lol.... :LOL:
1597691335437.png

I'm interested in this guy right here. I've not seen any closeups of this one, but it looks promising. I've tried not to press the seller for individual photos of every single razor, so I'm certain there will be some interesting surprises. Sorry for hijacking the thread, the excitement/ blood in the water, has gotten to me lol.... :LOL:
View attachment 32871

The Sharks are in a feeding Frenzy.
That’s a lot of 🩸 Blood in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not awaiting this to be shipped, but I’m going to pick this up tomorrow, from 300 miles away. The wife and I are going on a road trip, hopefully all goes well. Wish me luck that this actually happens, I’ve been on pins and needles the last week!!! There is somewhere around 400+ razors and parts.
View attachment 32848
View attachment 32849View attachment 32850View attachment 32851View attachment 32852View attachment 32853
View attachment 32854
Holy antique razor meister Matt! That’s a lot o goodies! 😍 Hope it works out for ya man!

Screenshot_20200817-183253.png

My countryman @woodpusher and @Somnos pointed me in the direction of some knot manufacturers here in Canada to save some cash on exchange rates. Thanks again guys👍
Well these guys didn't have any but I liked this so I own it now, good grief!! Paragon Shaving is the artisan.
Now here's the rub, they have razors check this out @dangerousdon your famous north of the 49th parallel as well...

Screenshot_20200817-183329.png

...40 bucks Canadian that's like 8 bucks American🤪😂🤣

Back