The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

I'm a sucker for this cover art by Xicano Design. I fell in love with it when it was on Oleo's version.

First Line Shave - Dapper Man

View attachment 33258
I had not seen that offering from First Line yet. I have a few of his sets, the red and blue from when he was just getting started. He is a St. Louis Local, like myself. I’m glad he’s getting some love on here!

I had not seen that offering from First Line yet. I have a few of his sets, the red and blue from when he was just getting started. He is a St. Louis Local, like myself. I’m glad he’s getting some love on here!
I think it got released very recently. I'm looking forward to trying them out for the first time.

Ordered a couple of Stubble Buster soaps on sale. At $5.99 a puck, it seemed like a good deal. I know nothing about them. It's a complete blind buy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Upon the suggestion of @dkeester and @CBLindsay , I picked up some of their samples. Ended up buying Moxie. I like the scent of that one the best. All of the scents are quite light, imo, though.

I don't know how accurate the descriptions are, as groomatorium doesn't say such themselves (to my knowledge), but trythatsoap.com has a supposed cologne each scent is based on. (Edit: it seems Stubble Buster site has these matching scents listed. Cool)

Performance is good, not the best. Certainly above it's normal 9.99 price point, yet alone the discounted rate.

Good deal.

Last edited:
Upon the suggestion of @dkeester and @CBLindsay , I picked up some of their samples. Ended up buying Moxie. I like the scent of that one the best. All of the scents are quite light, imo, though.

I don't know how accurate the descriptions are, as groomatorium doesn't say such themselves (to my knowledge), but trythatsoap.com has a supposed cologne each scent is based on. (Edit: it seems Stubble Buster site has these matching scents listed. Cool)

Performance is good, not the best. Certainly above it's normal 9.99 price point, yet alone the discounted rate.

Good deal.

Have you tried the AS? If so, what’s the longevity like?

Back