The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What are you anxiously waiting to be delivered ???

So inform deliveries it's out tracking numbers whenever a label is created and updates you along the way. I've had several things in the mix on shave related and not shave related so haven't really kept track. Something's getting delivered today that originated in Kaufman Texas I have no idea what it is. Either I'm losing it or someone's up to something........... Of course it could be both.
Those Hub City products perhaps...there from Tejas

I had my eye on 2 shave soaps from @Victory~Dale Victory Shave Soaps and seeing they are a Vendor here now it pushed me over the edge of trying to narrow my soap stock down. Order placed (y)
I got mine in last night and really enjoyed Flak Bait. I'll be ordering more. I hope you like what you got!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The Victory labels should make for some great SOTD pics.

I’m waiting on way too many Gibbs blade adaptors. Now the guy is making me some samples with another type of machine which gives smoother results.

The Victory labels should make for some great SOTD pics.

I’m waiting on way too many Gibbs blade adaptors. Now the guy is making me some samples with another type of machine which gives smoother results.
I'd love a couple for my future Gibbs Razor purchase as I'm hunting 1, but shipping would be a killer and not worth it.

I'd love a couple for my future Gibbs Razor purchase as I'm hunting 1, but shipping would be a killer and not worth it.
it’s like sending a letter, wouldn’t be too much at all. Let me see if they are any good first, and then you’ve got fo find a Gibbs. I plan to do a full review if they work well.

I happened upon this brush while walking around on eBay. I really like the subtle difference from your usual beehive handle. Brand is Maseto?

Probably going to regret it, but here's hoping it's actually a good one. Lol.
277354e26bc6c367c3c6001ace837fa7.jpg

I’ve found Maseto Brushes to be pretty Good. YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea! I'm glad to see a good review. I got a 30+ day wait (ships from China). I can calm down and not sweat it as much.

I just love the handle shape. It's more of an"relaxed" beehive, if that is an accurate name. Lol.

Back