The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

The green was a bit challenging to flatten as it was going very slow. I ended up wetting smooth concrete and doing the first stage there. I probably lost more stone but it did make it go faster. I went to a 300 diamond after the concrete. I have yet to figure out what it is, but it has silica like sparkles when dry
Very likely a Llyn Idwal, but its hard to say. Is it heavy for its size?

ALSO, I'd suggest picking up one of the ~$20 Diamond plate "card" sets on Amazon. You can use the higher grit(800-1000+) grit cards to raise a slurry on the Escher and the "Llyn Idwal," and the 400-600g on your BBW.

Very likely a Llyn Idwal, but its hard to say. Is it heavy for its size?

ALSO, I'd suggest picking up one of the ~$20 Diamond plate "card" sets on Amazon. You can use the higher grit(800-1000+) grit cards to raise a slurry on the Escher and the "Llyn Idwal," and the 400-600g on your BBW.
Good Idea.

The stone seems a little heavy for size maybe

Actually you don’t. We have advanced Alien Anti Rudolph tech, not that measly Air Force Crap. Remember last year. @dangerousdon and I feasted and don’t forget you had to have that prothstetic nose put on. It’s reindeer season and you are #1

Here is a look at
Your future….

IMG_3615.jpeg

IMG_3614.jpeg

Mail call just landed and….

Wow this thing is a work of art. Bigger than the Tradere and almost as heavy. This the is best one from Blackland as far as esthetics now lets see how she shaves. Sea trials begin tomorrow. Very excited!

916F2E6B-D6D8-47EB-8A25-0E2ECFAAE155.jpeg
Blackland Osprey Adjustable

7a071fe54044173d2e3c4d0410e0ea7c.jpg

d96c192ff97d11fb5fede134bee2c07c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mail call just landed and….

Wow this thing is a work of art. Bigger than the Tradere and almost as heavy. This the is best one from Blackland as far as esthetics now lets see how she shaves. Sea trials begin tomorrow. Very excited!

View attachment 120524
Blackland Osprey Adjustable
Do you have one of those new SV Safety Razors on the way yet?

Back