The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Great....something else that Stefan will have to dust....one grain of sand at a time.
You will be fine, I was told you can suck things like a gold ball through a through a garden hose so dusting grains of sand should be fine for you as you are talented in interesting, although perverse, and morose things

Actually you don’t. We have advanced Alien Anti Rudolph tech, not that measly Air Force Crap. Remember last year. @dangerousdon and I feasted and don’t forget you had to have that prothstetic nose put on. It’s reindeer season and you are #1

Here is a look at
Your future….

View attachment 120501

View attachment 120502
Ah...last year! That was some good eating. Saved a bit in the freezer as well. I'll pull that bit out soon and do a good old cast iron sear and then eat the rest bloody! Got to get that taste of Rudolph backstrap in my mouth before @BarberDave set our sites for hunting season again!

Only a few will get.
3da05a9e4356b45cb9203644296f193e.jpg

New T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back