The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I’ve been offline for a bit but had to share this one. I know it’s not Shave related but… I was chosen to take part in writing a course text for an ED trauma manual. The course is taught around the world to emergency nurses. I just received the author’s copy. Book was released to the public 8/1/23. It wasn’t a paid job but I was honored to have been chosen. 71259963977__AF6545FB-BDBA-47F7-BE23-1C83644BA1C6.jpeg71259881749__6786BDE6-4584-4DD2-AA04-AFAFA4FE6A98.jpeg

I’ve been offline for a bit but had to share this one. I know it’s not Shave related but… I was chosen to take part in writing a course text for an ED trauma manual. The course is taught around the world to emergency nurses. I just received the author’s copy. Book was released to the public 8/1/23. It wasn’t a paid job but I was honored to have been chosen. View attachment 116202View attachment 116203
Wow! What a testament to your ability!

Curious to hear your thoughts on this one. Typically i don’t like synthetic knots that small, but everyone talks about how different the A1 knot is, I wonder if it can pull it off
@EMG06 I posted my thoughts in SOTD for today. I'll copy and paste below for continuity.

"First impressions: The Wald Mini A1 belies its name. I face lather. I went back to the tub more than I would for a regular 3 pass shave with a 24mm brush. Other than that, I was pleasantly surprised at the Mini's effectiveness and comfort. I have never really warmed up to synthetic brushes. This new brush may be the one to change that. I will definitely include this in my regular rotation to see how she performs. I expect she will continue to impress!"

Filling in some holes in my Zingari Man collection.
b106fa66ce25b01499361282532d7f59.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back