The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

So here’s the deal. I see people that talk about carrying onto a cruise cases of soda or a certain tea they like. I always think jeesh, can’t you just deal with what they have. But then I also figure it’s their vacation and if bringing Pepsi makes them enjoy it more then whatever. Well for me the two lacking things on Disney are their selection of peated scotches and the total lack of blue cheese dressing. I took care of the scotch issue this weekend and now have taken care of the blue cheese issue.
78FFF5B4-D0F2-44D1-9831-D977E98445DE.jpeg

I mentioned this in the what you're waiting for thread. I splurged on this pen waaay back when I was a new nurse and used it for years daily for my charting. It broke once and I sent it in for repairs and it broke again soon after and I lost track of it. When looking for another Retro 51 pen (they write sweeeet for a ballpoint) I thought of this pen again. They stopped making it long ago, but I found a used one and grabbed it.

Ultimate performance in an instant: the Porsche Design Tec Flex Ballpoint Pen is a unique expression of the power, ambition and technical perfection of Porsche Design. In motorsports, the flexible, corrosion-resistant and hard-wearing qualities of woven stainless steel are used to protect sensitive electronics. In the Tec Flex series, the same high-tech weave lends these ballpoint pens their exclusive look and fascinating function. When the push-button mechanism is activated, patterned shaft pulls together – and releases once the ballpoint tip is extended. All Porsche Design writing utensils are forged from virtually indefatigable stainless steel.

71D7CF00-FF99-4EE2-847F-8C3EDB617901.jpeg

More Zingari Splashes.
f678a614561936996136bdea4d7b04ee.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Interesting......I will have to investigate.
I resisted trying her aftershave splash for a long time because I like the alcohol burn it doesn't have, but I finally broke down and tried it and the balm. The jury is still out on the balm, but I find that the Recovery Splash is very soothing. I'm not giving up my alcohol, but when I use her soap, I'll use her splash too. I'm just gathering them now.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back