The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Just looked at the price......um...that's a no from me.
Yeah, I get that. I also own about 70 pounds of soap and razors designed to work for 1000 years, while I'll be lucky to be here in 10, so I'm not claiming to have made a rational decision. I'm happy with it though. It's a nice departure, yet still a Simpson, which is what I collect.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

You must have looked at the price for the Manchurian Badger. The synthetics are fairly reasonable.
And just like that.........I'm now very interested.

(stupid google sent me to the most expensive version of the brush)

And just like that.........I'm now very interested.

(stupid google sent me to the most expensive version of the brush)
Ah! Yeah, that one is a bit above my budget. This one was whatever 99 Pounds converted to the night I ordered it.

A constellation of Orion.
a56b25a6a018ce34b969ebb2d1099e2a.jpg

7/30/2023

Look what I recently won on the Hoffman’s “Inkwell” program! You are the man Robert. Awesome prize. My heartfelt thanks!!
View attachment 116076
That's cool... Please if I may can I ask for details about this maker.. I had not heard of them before your post.. I visited their website after seeing your post and some of the scents sound interesting...

Back