The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Thanks! Never heard of this one. What can you tell me about it? It wasn’t in the original box.
83456B9D-7348-44D0-B923-914F31817330.jpeg
4CA8C208-452E-4BC9-91EB-6B356A9EBA8E.jpeg

No ingredients label on my box, it lathers well and I’m not sure if it’s tallow or not. I wish I could tell you more about it, but this one didn’t get as much love as the Sandalwood, Almond, and Nomad because it was discontinued much earlier. It’s from the mid to late 80’s if I remember right

Well Alicia went by the house before coming back to the hotel and this was sitting on our front porch / deck !!!!! Thank you @NurseDave I got the care package with all the goodies INCLUDING the coveted NurseDave Shaving World Poker Chip !!!! Alicia thought it was funny about my thrill at the included chip!!!!! I really didn't expect there to be so much in the box. My friend you were overly generous including 4 Glencairn glasses And 5 sample bottles !!! I will post a pick of the contents shortly....
IMG_20220724_173136674_HDR.jpg

Purchased from the BST.
Sterling soap co HA & ST plate & Austin Handle. Thank you @slantman
840049a92b150ce09d0c7e77f34373a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An excellent mail call today. First, I got a new Blutt razor. These have received rave reviews, and I'm looking forward to using it.
tYaFji2.jpg

And second, two 5-ounce tubes of vintage Penhaligon's Racquets Formula shaving cream. I hate the word unobtainium, but if anything fits the definition, it is this cream. In all my years of shaving, this is the only time I have ever seen it offered for sale.
EyISOP3.jpg

Back