The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Always my favorite C&E scent. Went through three jars of the shaving cream and a bottle of the EdT. I cried when it was discontinued.

giphy.gif

Always my favorite C&E scent. Went through three jars of the shaving cream and a bottle of the EdT. I cried when it was discontinued.

giphy.gif
Now it’s basically unobtanium… I’ve never tried the 2012-2014 production of this soap, so we’ll see if it’s any good. I know that the last batch of soaps they produced with the bright colored boxes were basically unalterable. These below were fantastic!
1657911973386.png1657911988459.png1657912010408.png

Theses were garbage and even bad as bath soap....

1657912123811.png

I loved the shaving cream jars, they will be forever missed...
1657912402512.png

Yeah, those jars were no joke. Industrial grade! Nomad was nice as well. If "Sienna" was no. 1, then "Nomad" was no. 1a for me.
Exactly! They were both pretty great and I loved that I could snag it at the mall and then run over to the Art of Shaving and poke around for a bit. Then we could stop by Teavanna and catch a movie after. I miss the mall culture some days…

Exactly! They were both pretty great and I loved that I could snag it at the mall and then run over to the Art of Shaving and poke around for a bit. Then we could stop by Teavanna and catch a movie after. I miss the mall culture some days…
Their bath soaps (C&E) back in the day were nice as well!

Back