The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Here we go…customized full grain, heritage brown leather ID wallet from Popov. This thing smells glorious! To bad it’s going to spend most of its life glued to my right butt cheek.
View attachment 88793
View attachment 88792
Awesome! That is one of my favorite leathers to work with. It is Dublin from Horween, it’s a “Top Grain”, meaning they have kept the outer most layer of the hide. In the case of Dublin they have selected the some of best hides and preserved the natural grain and markings giving it a rugged look. The best thing about leather like this is that it gets better looking as it patina’s and wares.

This brush turned out amazingly well! The artistry and craftsmanship of Eric, @Smattayu from Sorrentino Brushworks cannot be understated! Thank you for making my dream come true!

I’ll affix the knot with silicone for now, until I decide how I like the loft.

The knot is an APShave Co. 28mm fan G5C Synthetic, it’s so closer to a Badger it’s hard to tell.
A3E243AA-0A15-4756-ABCC-907F24E3661D.jpeg

23CA045A-0723-4A52-9599-D98087A70A49.jpeg

2D48ECF3-19A5-4D0E-BF69-6BA595334560.jpeg

The pictures don’t do the colors justice.. There is a really neat pearl opalescence to the colors.

This brush turned out amazingly well! The artistry and craftsmanship of Eric, @Smattayu from Sorrentino Brushworks cannot be understated! Thank you for making my dream come true!

I’ll affix the knot with silicone for now, until I decide how I like the loft.

The knot is an APShave Co. 28mm fan G5C Synthetic, it’s so closer to a Badger it’s hard to tell.
View attachment 89252

View attachment 89253

View attachment 89254

The pictures don’t do the colors justice.. There is a really neat pearl opalescence to the colors.
That is amazing.

I may need to talk to @Smattayu about a Dodgers themed brush.

Back