The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

They are backups to the B&M Terrorade drops because I spilled mine [emoji22] Looks like B&M doesn’t have the materials to do a release this year. But luck would have it - love the scent of this - and it is freezing cold as well!
I thought that was unscented. Wow.

If you run out of those, Stirling makes Frost Drops still. I get the feeling it's not as strong as these others, though.

Speaking of strong menthol... My package from the Razor Company arrived. The ice tube lives up to its name. Wowsers! My eyes were tearing up using it this afternoon. I don't know that anyone would want a used preshave stick, so it may get tossed.

The star of the show is the Razorock stick. That did well in todays shave and should make for a good travel soap. Going to get a tube container for it at some point. Maybe I should just use the Ice tube container?

Have a good evening folks!
d0966eb4de9b238f6b9f0d00ceb107f0.jpg

Speaking of strong menthol... My package from the Razor Company arrived. The ice tube lives up to its name. Wowsers! My eyes were tearing up using it this afternoon. I don't know that anyone would want a used preshave stick, so it may get tossed.

The star of the show is the Razorock stick. That did well in todays shave and should make for a good travel soap. Going to get a tube container for it at some point. Maybe I should just use the Ice tube container?

Have a good evening folks!
d0966eb4de9b238f6b9f0d00ceb107f0.jpg
NO.......... WHY would you toss it ?????????????????????????????????????/

Back