The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

I have four G5C brushes. Absolutely awesome knots! You're going to enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Thanks. That's what I'm hoping. It was the following blurb from AP Shave Co. that sold me on the knot:
The G5C features the following:
- Hair Fibers imported from Japan
- Great backbone. The stiffer Japanese hair gives you backbone more similar to natural hair than nearly any synthetic.
- Ultra soft tips, even softer than the G5A.
- First FAN shape knot in the G5 lineup. This allows for the most splay of the G5 lineup too.
- Fan shape allows for minimal glue bump
- Retains water in a more efficient manner than traditional synthetics (consistent throughout the G5 lineup)

Derby City Chop Shop aftershave tonic
Wv5kuiA.jpg

An oldie but goodie... One of the early Trotter Handcraft brushes... A 24mm Eucalyptus handle.

A friend was downsizing his den and let me grab this from him. Super exciting! The picture absolutely does NOT do this brush justice. Paul way outdid himself with this one.

The 2BED knot has still yet to be set. Waiting to get the RTV silicone.
77b67188e1872706d3b523224270af82.jpg

An oldie but goodie... One of the early Trotter Handcraft brushes... A 24mm Eucalyptus handle.

A friend was downsizing his den and let me grab this from him. Super exciting! The picture absolutely does NOT do this brush justice. Paul way outdid himself with this one.

That’s fantastic! I had no idea eucalyptus had grain like that.
Great movie!

Beautiful!

Back