The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Got these two soaps and 300 Astra blades for my birthday.

The Astras are a conundrum... They're the "old printed style", but made in 2021. My stash of the "newer" laser etched are from 2018, for what it's worth. Does anyone know... did they go back to that design?

I haven't had good luck with these 2021 printed Astras. I'm very curious if they have made changes to the blade itself. I'm loving the etched ones, though.

Still, considering I have around 580 of them, maybe I'll try these printed ones again. Lol.
e52d60477971627b5d928b941fdafb51.jpg

Won the kensurfs 2nd place prize brush giveaway on YouTube.
So straight from my Hospital bed a few picks of the Haul.
Thank you so much @kensurfs.
6687745e56fc7b4de657ad72dd5bf86f.jpg

e12283d0e008af60d5d4975e2d635f17.jpg

1f90b27304b18880a3cddf8de8f1aee1.jpg

80216896f7efe0baecb30f72f89e0b38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(1) First - congrats - pretty cool!
(2) How did I miss that you were in the hospital? Are you ok?
(3) If you are ok, then I think you deserve getting a pretty nurse to give you a shave - including the steamed towel treatment.

okay.... Every Gentlemen needs a good pinky ring right? Well how about one with a purpose. I am a gadget guy, hence the watch thing I love engineering and how things are made and function so I though this was pretty cool. Inexpensive, but an addition to EDC. Everyone needs a "letter opener".. With the way the world is today, another level of protection is not a bad thing. All stainless steel, adjustable, and a spring loaded switch... #spygeek #froggigger

:unsure: Wonder if I could shave with this, LOL

CFRING.JPEG

okay.... Every Gentlemen needs a good pinky ring right? Well how about one with a purpose. I am a gadget guy, hence the watch thing I love engineering and how things are made and function so I though this was pretty cool. Inexpensive, but an addition to EDC. Everyone needs a "letter opener".. With the way the world is today, another level of protection is not a bad thing. All stainless steel, adjustable, and a spring loaded switch... #spygeek #froggigger

Cool find!

Daves new crw
1655774379199.png

Last edited:
Back