The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

A new Wolfman WR2 in copper arrived.
xR97yuu.jpg

And a bottle of Versace Eros aftershave.
vhjg9m9.jpg

The wife and I were bored today, so we decided to go to the big mall (Park Meadows) on the south side of Denver to wander around. This can be a dangerous thing...
IMG_20220529_171642.jpg
I sampled this and we both fell in love with it. The travel sprayer is filled with the newly released Givenchy Gentleman EdP Reserve Privee, which we almost purchased a bottle of as well.

LOL! Does anyone else struggle to explain things to friends/family/co-workers outside the forum? They just don't seem to understand, or maybe they don't care? Although I cant understand how they could not care, I have explained it to them dozens of times. 😂

Q: How do you know if someone is a traditional wet shaver?
A: Wait 5 minutes and they will start talking about it. 🤣🤣🤣

LOL! Does anyone else struggle to explain things to friends/family/co-workers outside the forum? They just don't seem to understand, or maybe they don't care? Although I cant understand how they could not care, I have explained it to them dozens of times. 😂

Q: How do you know if someone is a traditional wet shaver?
A: Wait 5 minutes and they will start talking about it. 🤣🤣🤣
Luckily I work with a couple of guys whom I've converted to traditional wet shaving so we're in a constant state of enabling each other. LOL. :cool:

My wife just shakes her head when something new arrives. 🤣🤣🤣

Back