The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Backup Roger & Gallet l'Homme aftershave
Ag35JN0.jpg

I ordered some soaps(Great Packaging!) from @LNHC Lisa’s Natural Herbal Creations and she also included the Weight Loss Challenge Prize that I won from the month of April. A Vetiver shaving soap and Elixer as well as some samples! The sweet bay rose sample smells intoxicating! Thank you!
BCD1C0F2-7A07-45B7-982B-F3FECD969B43.jpeg

After Bob Quinn at Elite Razor ruined the lettering on my vintage Rooney 3/3 Ebony brush while re-knotting it, I sent it to Brad Sears to be salvaged somewhat. He and Lee Sabini put a Morris & Forndran Finest knot in it and re-lettered the handle with their logos, and it is somewhat closer now to the original. But why in the world they put the number 2 on it, when it is a Style 3 Size 3 brush, I don't understand at all. I guess it's just almost impossible to get things done right these days...
VK1C1ce.jpg
Y6zVVGM.jpg

After Bob Quinn at Elite Razor ruined the lettering on my vintage Rooney 3/3 Ebony brush while re-knotting it, I sent it to Brad Sears to be salvaged somewhat. He and Lee Sabini put a Morris & Forndran Finest knot in it and re-lettered the handle with their logos, and it is somewhat closer now to the original. But why in the world they put the number 2 on it, when it is a Style 3 Size 3 brush, I don't understand at all. I guess it's just almost impossible to get things done right these days...
VK1C1ce.jpg
Y6zVVGM.jpg
Sorry, that’s gotta be super disappointing for the time and investment made. I’m surprised you let (?) them rebrand it as they did. Would they not just do a straight forward restoration?

Adding to my Disney Cruise Line collection. This is the Disney Employee newsletter featuring their first cruise ship. There is an even better item that came as well, but that shall be featured first in a video. Once I figure out how to do it.
BCB6BC0F-FC3E-40DA-A40B-E434A04AF2E3.jpeg

8E38429B-A149-4447-B54E-9C01E5A91A4B.jpeg

Back