The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

it was Pacific Clothing Company
Yes it was. Sorry I didn't put company on my earlier post I just said pacific clothing. I should have pre checked it better. Thanks for the correction.. I got lucky with mine. My wife found it and thought it looked like one that I would wear and after she had bought it we found out it was one of the Pacific clothing companies paradise found jungle bird shirts like Tom Selleck wore on the show... Did you know there were actually 2 used ? The bright red one and there was also one that was black.

I do not own a single Hawaiian shirt, not sure why, I just don't.

I should probably get one.
Yes you should. At least one , maybe more.. I probably have enough I could wear a different one every day for at least 5 or 6 months !! That's about all I wear , even in winter when it's warm here.

I just received a new Carbon Shaving razor from Sean, a Cx-Oda. I think it's gorgeous.

EZYiURO.jpg
S4A8LJZ.jpg
PFWEV5p.jpg
otQkvnX.jpg
U89zOEd.jpg
KUJ9PIf.jpg
sLS8PEf.jpg
PBvA2TO.jpg
lsTS7vC.jpg

So I’m a collector of Disney Cruise Line items. But not the usual gift store stuff, more off the beaten track stuff. So when I saw an actual Disney phone book, I had to snap up that over 400 pages of history. You want Ernest Kembro’s number in Pest Management? Look no further. Or how about Addie Torrence from Resort Costuming or the extension for Disney Cruise Line Accounting? I’m on it!
E47ED657-6081-4518-A7F2-DC3E711473AF.jpeg

83DA6FB1-4A98-4C99-B3C0-087F5B28D4FA.jpeg

Back