The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

These NOS Heljestrand MK Nō 24’s showed up today. Glad to have the 5/8 variants. So far as I know this is he heaviest grind of the Heljestrands at 1/4 hollow. The arrived very sharp and were popping hairs, but I think I’ll still take them to my vintage Coticule or Surgical black Ark to really tune them up!FBEE798D-1231-4F61-92C4-D76E28BC550C.jpegAB9D022A-D3F6-46DD-A2B2-CC3F1233B5FC.jpegF6890105-C36B-48C3-BC90-6D3855139ACC.jpeg1A80A9B9-07F4-4641-B22D-BCC0BC55407D.jpeg1D90CDB2-38E9-48CE-ABAD-ED08B556FA9E.jpeg

Just Received my Mug from Spearhead Shaving. This is a Nice Mug I like it. Nice size going to be able to whip up some good shave soap.
ac62eca13fb3a52b68c8295792e9c48e.jpg

249f1ce32a00df59765f9621c83d1b17.jpg

0b82d05665c457eee5dfa049140741db.jpg

1650651123131.jpeg

1650651140934.jpeg

So the Seaforth Mug arrived today - I like it very much - but since I missed the original release - so Iced Lime - which would have been perfect. But somehow I made due - there’s this little company associated with our site called Stirling - maybe you’ve heard of it? So I figured that I’d fill the mug with their Margaritas in the Artic - Lime and Booze - I hope I like it 😂

The Demeter Scents caught me off guard - they are really good - especially when you consider they are only $20 - very realistic.

The other two are shave soaps by a small company called Creations By Will. They are a small artisan out of San Diego (my favorite US city!) Citrus Tide is surfer themed (hang 10 dude - though it has been probably 20 years since I’ve gotten on a surfboard lol)…..and Gaslamp is named after their Food/Bar district which I absolutely love the place. It is citrus and lavender based - smells a little like CBL Hello.

The

Last edited:
View attachment 81054

View attachment 81055

So the Seaforth Mug arrived today - I like it very much - but since I missed the original release - so Iced Lime - which would have been perfect. But somehow I made due - there’s this little company associated with our site called Stirling - maybe you’ve heard of it? So I figured that I’d fill the mug with their Margaritas in the Artic - Lime and Booze - I hope I like it [emoji23]

The Demeter Scents caught me off guard - they are really good - especially when you consider they are only $20 - very realistic.

The

How are Will’s soaps. ? They any good.

How are Will’s soaps. ? They any good.
This is my first shot at them - I saw a YT review the Citrus Tide one - and the scent is right up my alley- since they are both San Diego themed (my favorite US city) - I thought I’d give them a shot. I’ll probably try one of them Sunday and I’ll let you know my friend.

It arrived! Yay!
View attachment 81070
A deduction/strategy card game I joined in on the Kickstarter for!
View attachment 81071
View attachment 81072
That Looks cool..

Have you ever seen this game ?? It looks like it would be kind of interesting.....

Secret-Hitler-Board-Game.jpg

BTW ,, This IS NOT a game in support of the Nazi regime or of Hitler !!!!!!

The object of the game is....

Object of the Game​

Every player is secretly on the Liberal team or the Fascist team.

The game ends in a Liberal Victory if either:

• Five liberal policies are enacted.
  • Hitler is assassinated.
The game ends in a Fascist Victory if either:

• Six fascist policies are enacted.
  • Hitler wins an election as chancellor any time after the third fascist policy has been enacted.

Last edited:
I’ve heard of it through a friend, it will be at his next game night. He says it’s fun
There is a pdf version that can be printed off on a printer and there is a version that has stl files that can be printed on a 3d printer.... I have never played it either but have thought of doing the 3d printed version..... If I do 3d print it I will be sure to post a pic of it....

That Looks cool..

Have you ever seen this game ?? It looks like it would be kind of interesting.....

View attachment 81076

BTW ,, This IS NOT a game in support of the Nazi regime or of Hitler !!!!!!

The object of the game is....

Object of the Game​

Every player is secretly on the Liberal team or the Fascist team.

The game ends in a Liberal Victory if either:

• Five liberal policies are enacted.
  • Hitler is assassinated.
The game ends in a Fascist Victory if either:

• Six fascist policies are enacted.
  • Hitler wins an election as chancellor any time after the third fascist policy has been enacted.
I haven’t. Sounds interesting…like a more complicated version of the old school game Mafia.
I just watched a review of it on the Hugh'sTube. The double-alliance and win determinations seem pretty interesting.
Yes! Excited to give it a try soon!

Back