The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

You guys collect stamps in general or those just caught your eye? My dad used to collect U.N. stamps for years.

1632156110784.jpeg

Shout out to @global_dev for finding these on the web. Neat packaging - the scents do match their descriptions on the Beautyways site. Scent strength is medium - these two are right up my alley - along the lines (but not in any way dupes, not that I think dupes are bad) of an Eau Sauvage…in a way remind me of Hemingway Accoutrements aftershave or WCS Gatsby No. 2.

I wish the bottles were glass instead of plastic but all in all pleased with this acquisition!

that was quick! nice pic, i thought that was a promo pic, only just realized you took it.

i, too, was hoping they would be glass, this actually happened to me also with the van yulay ASs, I got, i didn't expect to see plastic after so many glass small biz artisans that use glass for ASLs, that they might be in plastic bottle. do they have orifice reducers?

that was quick! nice pic, i thought that was a promo pic, only just realized you took it.

i, too, was hoping they would be glass, this actually happened to me also with the van yulay ASs, I got, i didn't expect to see plastic after so many glass small biz artisans that use glass for ASLs, that they might be in plastic bottle. do they have orifice reducers?
The do have reducers - which are good - so that’s a plus. Not the canisters aren’t a noce touch - but since they were doing for an upscale look and “upscale” scents - I think they should have splurged on glass and forgone the canisters. But I have to say I really like the scents!
Also I couldn’t believe how quickly the shipping was. And they came from California

View attachment 61368

Shout out to @global_dev for finding these on the web. Neat packaging - the scents do match their descriptions on the Beautyways site. Scent strength is medium - these two are right up my alley - along the lines (but not in any way dupes, not that I think dupes are bad) of an Eau Sauvage…in a way remind me of Hemingway Accoutrements aftershave or WCS Gatsby No. 2.

I wish the bottles were glass instead of plastic but all in all pleased with this acquisition!

Interesting do you have a link.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Not shaving-related, but interesting, I think. A 100-year-old silver glasses case. It's too small to hold my own glasses, so I'll have to think of something else to keep in it.
jbQFXME.jpg
2lmJtuq.jpg

View attachment 61368

So there are 6 of the H.Zone aftershaves ?. Has anyone tried the 1899 which says its associated with Hemingway in that he was born that year ?
Also a funny note, if you look them up on Walmarts website in the description it says batteries contained : 1..... wonder why aftershave would need a battery.....

Interesting do you have a link.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein
Walmart.com has them all..... I just noticed Beautyways offer free shipping on orders over 35 dollar but Walmart.com has them for the same price. But That includes free shipping with No minimum order and its also from Beautyways through Walmart.com...

Back