The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

See…Colonial just needs to bring back the v1 Brass
From what I've read, the Stando is comsiderably more aggressive than the Cokonial V1. I messaged Stan Łowicki ar StandoPolska about it. He said, “...Its dimensions are similar to the Colonial razors, but it has more blade exposure. On a scale of 1-10, I rate her aggressiveness at a maximum of 6. I had a good shave with Guard blades. I do not recommend the Feather Super Professional (white dispenser), they are too thick.”

Always nice to come home to unexpected packages. Today there were two One from my buddy @Spider. I was expecting the Sample of the Ethos soap, but not all the other goodies which inlcuded his newest hot sauce, and, since he knows I collect everything Apollo, and Nasa, THE Monkey! Love it all Thanks @Spider

09.18.2021 KJ.jpg

Always nice to come home to unexpected packages. Today there were two One from my buddy @Spider. I was expecting the Sample of the Ethos soap, but not all the other goodies which inlcuded his newest hot sauce, and, since he knows I collect everything Apollo, and Nasa, THE Monkey! Love it all Thanks @Spider

Oh my yes. That @Spider sauce is amazing. You are a lucky man.

These showed up today...
Now I just need to get a frame to put them in along with a print out detailing the history of these particular stamp series....
s-l1600.jpg
hitler sheet 2.jpg
hitler sheet 1.jpg
hitler 1 stamp.jpg
These are for historical Purposes and are not a sign of support for the individual in the images or their cause.......

Back