The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

1965 Sunbeam T35. Looking gorgeous and working like a charm thank you Tim's Toasters in Ohio.
fb27025c0d127a8526a1557e59d55276.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Could also decant them into something with a reducer…hot sauce bottle or some such. Frank’s Hot Sauce bottles work really well for me, though they’re on the large side.

Yea thanks. I just found 10 20 mm Reducers on Etsy for $ 3.50 and $1.00 shipping. Not bad.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein
I like to use soy sauce bottles. They are glass and its easy to get the scent out of them and they have reducers and good caps.. Also we use a lot of soy sauce in various dishes so we need it anyway.. If I need the bottle immediately I will empty the soy sauce into another empty jar like a empty mayo jar or something and go ahead and wash out the bottle to use it immediately.. They're cheap and also come with different color caps.. I use a reduced sodium soy sauce bottle for Pinaud Clubman because the cap is green and matches the original...

I like to use soy sauce bottles. They are glass and its easy to get the scent out of them and they have reducers and good caps.. Also we use a lot of soy sauce in various dishes so we need it anyway.. If I need the bottle immediately I will empty the soy sauce into another empty jar like a empty mayo jar or something and go ahead and wash out the bottle to use it immediately.. They're cheap and also come with different color caps.. I use a reduced sodium soy sauce bottle for Pinaud Clubman because the cap is green and matches the original...

That’s a great idea. Good to know.

"Why is it I always get my best ideas while shaving?" ~ Albert Einstein

Back