The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Another lunchtime family trip to Burlington so I of course had to look at the fragrance area. Nothing too exciting except I did stumble across Nautica Blue Sail, which is the one cheapie I still had on my list due to it being a re-release of the discontinued Summer Voyage that itself appears to potentially have also been discontinued.

PXL_20210811_165748632.jpg

A BST purchase from my buddy @MarkB arrived today... A Lupo 72! Very excited to try this one.

This picture is with a new different handle. I'm partial to my Maggards, so I swapped it out before the pic.

He was kind enough to send me some samples, including Southern Witchcraft Necromantic. I was on the cusp of ordering a sample of that (as well as a few others). Glad I held off.

Tomorrow's shave will be a fun maiden voyage for both. [emoji106]
b4563a40a138310090ad35d16ed84ade.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

A BST purchase from my buddy @MarkB arrived today... A Lupo 72! Very excited to try this one.

This picture is with a new different handle. I'm partial to my Maggards, so I swapped it out before the pic.

He was kind enough to send me some samples, including Southern Witchcraft Necromantic. I was on the cusp of ordering a sample of that (as well as a few others). Glad I held off.

Tomorrow's shave will be a fun maiden voyage for both. [emoji106]
b4563a40a138310090ad35d16ed84ade.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Very Nice... I have some Southern Witchcraft soap and it seems like some pretty good stuff...

Back