The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Mine is the bip a1608 .. with the apps for different faces it is an option.. if I could.get it let me send it to you in a pm I would but I can't get it to work. I even zipped it hoping that would work but it didnt
Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, I have that app 'Amazfit Bip & Cor watchfaces'. So many to choose from, lol. I'm sure it's made Steve Jobs turn in his grave... "NOOOO! Don't give the customer choices and control!!!". [emoji1787]

Don't worry about it. I'm happy with the watchface I use. Was just curious if you had one of the many newer models, since that wasn't a standard face on mine.

Got an ultra cool, super secret, surprise PIF from @NurseDave
Thank you so much Brother! I love it. It’s comfy and warm. Funny enough, @Ambalance has the same one in a different color.

And the timing is perfect as the temps here just dipped down into the teens, and are going to stay there and get down into single digits (and negatives for lows) over the next week or two!

109D23DA-AF0A-4CDD-8903-99B49B02ACC5.jpeg

Stopped at an antique store today and found this little gem. I don't know if the pic does it justice but it's in awesome condition and I got it for less than $10. On the bay most are asking that much for shipping alone.

On the bottom it says 'OLD SPICE SHULTON' with a '9'. [emoji2369]

I'm very happy with this find. [emoji106]
ff228bf6da2d457ef24ebbce80202bf5.jpg

Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, I have that app 'Amazfit Bip & Cor watchfaces'. So many to choose from, lol. I'm sure it's made Steve Jobs turn in his grave... "NOOOO! Don't give the customer choices and control!!!". [emoji1787]

Don't worry about it. I'm happy with the watchface I use. Was just curious if you had one of the many newer models, since that wasn't a standard face on mine.
It's available on the app watch faces free , I like it because it give the things commonly used at a quick glance... It's a small download and doesn't seem to affect battery life.

Brian, you and your citrus scents! What is your favorite Grapefruit based citrus scent? Hope you’re having a great day!
Hey my friend - I have 3: (1) Blackship Grooming - Ghost Ship - grapefruit ✔️, sandalwood ✔️, amber✔️, plus some cooling agent ✔️✔️✔️ (2) Zingariman The Healers (this was a re-release of her ’The Gypsy’ scent - grapefruit forward scent combined with pineapple and cucumber (the blend makes it special, but the grapefruit makes it stand out), and Marting Soaps Citrus Waters - bunch of citrus but it is grapefruit forward. The first 2 I have both the soap and the aftershave with #3 I only have the aftershave.For a cologne - Hands down -Bleu de Chanel ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️
have a fantastic day my friend!

Mystic Water - Pompelmo & Fiori
Southern Witchcrafts - Grave Fruit

‘I have the Grave Fruit - love the label. It def has the grapefruit - for me the earthiness turns down the brightness of the citrus - but the earthiness is what set SW apart. I grew up in a small farming community - the scent reminds me of some of the farmers markets in the produce areas - especially during the fall

Back