The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

It's here! It's here! It's here! 13 days after I ordered it!!! The seller did not ship this until I contacted eBay 8 days in asking for a tracking number.... BUT I GOT IT! Here's the unboxing of my NIB 40's ceramic Seaforth Mug:

Here's a link to a fantastic write up on Seaforth history!
Cosmetics and Skin: Alfred D. McKelvy (Seaforth)
View attachment 39310
View attachment 39311
View attachment 39312
View attachment 39313
View attachment 39314

NOW, DO I USE IT OR NOT???? I likely will.

I didn't realize from the sellers photos that this was the original box with mug cover and packing! So, that changes my calculus a little bit.. I may try to find another one, but who knows that take me another 4-5 years...
That is awesome!

It's here! It's here! It's here! 13 days after I ordered it!!! The seller did not ship this until I contacted eBay 8 days in asking for a tracking number.... BUT I GOT IT! Here's the unboxing of my NIB 40's ceramic Seaforth Mug:

View attachment 39310
View attachment 39311
View attachment 39312
View attachment 39313
View attachment 39314

I didn't realize from the sellers photos that this was the original box with mug cover and packing! So, that changes my calculus a little bit.. I may try to find another one, but who knows that take me another 4-5 years...

Awesome I’m currently looking 4 one also. Enjoy [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 39310
View attachment 39311
View attachment 39312
View attachment 39313
View attachment 39314

Glad it finally arrived, enjoy.

A loaner Personna BBS-0 from a friend arrived. I'll use it Wednesday, for comparison to my LASSC BBS-1.
5kEiIqJ.jpg
XxCApFT.jpg

Got these in today. Cremo included a nice sized tube of Cremo Original with my order of their deodorant. I thought that was very cool, although I don't really use Cremo that often! Pictured are, A&E The Undersea, Stirling Christmas Eve, the Cremo, and Independence Hall and John Paul Jones by Heritage Hill.
1fb99b6f9da672476671cdbc0c59660f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got these in today. Cremo included a nice sized tube of Cremo Original with my order of their deodorant. I thought that was very cool, although I don't really use Cremo that often!
1fb99b6f9da672476671cdbc0c59660f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yea!

I was excited for this order as I want to hear a first hand review of the Independence Hall scent. [emoji6]

Back