The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

That all sounds vaguely familiar. We had someone on the site like that some time ago didn't we? If it's who I'm thinking of, he definitely wasn't all there and would more than likely do something like that.
Oh I’m pretty sure I’ve received more than one item from this 9 fingered, forged iron, contra and supplying guy. I’m just wondering how he figured out I was busy throwing a paper straw tantrum on the exact day those neon beauty’s were dropped in the mail.

Oh I’m pretty sure I’ve received more than one item from this 9 fingered, forged iron, contra and supplying guy. I’m just wondering how he figured out I was busy throwing a paper straw tantrum on the exact day those neon beauty’s were dropped in the mail.
He's psychotic like that. Ummm... psychic.... yeah....

7C93E4CB-6BAF-4A5A-ACC8-AF4F9FDE33D3_1_201_a.jpeg
The green ones are Lime, of course. Sour apple is not fit for human consumption, though I hear horses like them. After horses are finished with them, they become what sour apples are meant to be. :poop:

(Look at me, building up my post count!)

BTW, the sport beans qualify as health food.

View attachment 35528
The green ones are Lime, of course. Sour apple is not fit for human consumption, though I hear horses like them. After horses are finished with them, they become what sour apples are meant to be. :poop:

(Look at me, building up my post count!)

BTW, the sport beans qualify as health food.
Agreed, Green Apple are the worst! All green apple candy products give me dragon breath like no other!

Cherry is one of my favs.

This George Butler "Rapid," Razor showed up today. It's not in wonderful shape, but I like George Butler razors, so what the heck. It will look nice once it is all polished up.
Just like the famous Keen razor, made by Butler, this one has a neat Poem on it as well. "Row, Brothers, Row, the stream runs fast, The RAPIDS are near and the Daylight's past!" - Tom Moore
This seems to be from "The Canadian Boat Song." I feel like I had heard it when I was a child, but I cannot be sure.
-This old guy seems to be sort of a rarity, I cannot find any mention of it, nor any pictures from other forums. I'm glad to have it.

The toe is a little funny, it looks like it could have had a chip on the toe that someone worked out, but I see no corresponding wear, so it could be that it was built with a funny toe.
IMG_5986.jpg

This George Butler "Rapid," Razor showed up today. It's not in wonderful shape, but I like George Butler razors, so what the heck. It will look nice once it is all polished up.
Just like the famous Keen razor, made by Butler, this one has a neat Poem on it as well. "Row, Brothers, Row, the stream runs fast, The RAPIDS are near and the Daylight's past!" - Tom Moore
This seems to be from "The Canadian Boat Song." I feel like I had heard it when I was a child, but I cannot be sure.
-This old guy seems to be sort of a rarity, I cannot find any mention of it, nor any pictures from other forums. I'm glad to have it.

The toe is a little funny, it looks like it could have had a chip on the toe that someone worked out, but I see no corresponding wear, so it could be that it was built with a funny toe.
View attachment 35532

That’s pretty cool with a poem on it.

Mail call

SV After Shave Balm Manna di Sicilia
SV After Shave Balm 70th Anniversary
SV After Shave Desert Vetiver
SV After Shave Cubebe 125ml
SV The Shaving Grail bowl
SV Desert Vetiver - Shaving Soap 150g
SV Opuntia Eau de Parfum 100ml
9536c1c5a720c2d4028aa3ece35e9234.jpg

cc @Marco SV