The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

how can one say no to that cute face anyway??? :) Besides.. they weren’t ALL mickey ears... only two were... :p
and the amount that all of you guys spend on shaving soaps and brushes and what nots doesn’t compare close ... you guys have your holy grails and i have mine
Of course my reply was a response to what @Patelliott said with his someone being goofy statement..
And @NurseDave didn't say it was only 2 either so there is that but.......
I think mickey is okay as are some other cartoon characters.. I see them all the time having little ones anyway.

to replace these...

1600121463694.png
Imagine if you trimmed your toe nails! Still a lot of tread on those tires!

Of course my reply was a response to what @Patelliott said with his someone being goofy statement..
And @NurseDave didn't say it was only 2 either so there is that but.......
I think mickey is okay as are some other cartoon characters.. I see them all the time having little ones anyway.
Now some should etch some mickey ears on a shaving brush or make some limited edition mickey/minnie soap and I’ll be all over those!!! ;)

Clearly someone has been contacted by Federal Agents doing a background check on Yours truley. The “paper straw” incident of 2019 must have been a topic of discussion because I have been sent a package of 75ct NEON FLEXI STRAWS...banned in California since Jerry Brown’s re-election.C785E621-CD83-4AB6-B4EB-3E9858FFEE61.jpeg

Clearly someone has been contacted by Federal Agents doing a background check on Yours truley. The “paper straw” incident of 2019 must have been a topic of discussion because I have been sent a package of 75ct NEON FLEXI STRAWS...banned in California since Jerry Brown’s re-election.View attachment 35352
So brave to post such paraphernalia. Please don't tell me it came in grocery sacks.

Got a package from Ken aka Fluffy aka @Maryland998 and he says it's an exclusive in the states. You hear that @NurseDave you can't have this 😉😂😂 Thanks Ken. Light but pleasant scent.
View attachment 35428
Next a Henson razor off the BST from Mark @ShaveMD He generously included some blades to try............hoping he isn't trying to sabotage me like @JWS VII did with the Red Tiger blades. Thanks Mark
View attachment 35429
View attachment 35430
Ha! Those blades are so bad. I still have a couple... hope you survive your second run in with the Tiger! 😂😂

Back