The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

Arrived today double order from Russia and Australia (my lucky day)

Homelikeshaving Colibri OC 1.30 razor and some samples of aftershave and soap.

Yaqi Store @ Australia Yaqi Sagrada Familia 22 mm two band badger
Yaqi Katana (lite) SE razor (DLC coated head and plastic handle) Feels a little top heavy at 1.3 oz but nice. Accepts 1/2 DE blade

IMG_0496.JPGIMG_0497.JPGIMG_0495.JPG

This one’s a doozy! Got back from a month long trip to find several boxes waiting for me upon my return!

Ordered this one well before I left. But shipping time was long and I forgot about it. A nice surprise box for my return. Amazing scent too!
DC354F2F-8353-478D-9208-258528B35268.jpeg

Surprise package from @NurseDave. I'd been wanting to get some of this, and it's now unobtanium since Storybook closed their doors. Dave said he had a couple partial tubs. Thought he was going to send me one..... sent both AND an aftershave! Thanks so much!
FD4120AF-3295-40B8-9038-844279932702.jpeg

Finally! My SV TSC LE. Other thread is closed so can't post it there. (I'm very surprised how stinky it is, and I can see now why y'all are defunking them.
image1.jpeg

Order from @Victory~Dale
image3.jpeg

Order from ETHOS @Dragonsbeard
image0.jpeg

Order from 345 Soap Co, a new to me brand. Loving the scents so far.
image6.jpeg

BST Order from @Dave in KY (many more Guard refills than pictured....)
image8.jpeg

Order from @CBLindsay @CBLSoap.com
image12.jpeg

Cont.......

This one’s a doozy! Got back from a month long trip to find several boxes waiting for me upon my return!

Ordered this one well before I left. But shipping time was long and I forgot about it. A nice surprise box for my return. Amazing scent too!
View attachment 34970

Surprise package from @NurseDave. I'd been wanting to get some of this, and it's now unobtanium since Storybook closed their doors. Dave said he had a couple partial tubs. Thought he was going to send me one..... sent both AND an aftershave! Thanks so much!
View attachment 34971

Finally! My SV TSC LE. Other thread is closed so can't post it there. (I'm very surprised how stinky it is, and I can see now why y'all are defunking them.
View attachment 34972

Order from @Victory~Dale
View attachment 34973

View attachment 34974

View attachment 34975

View attachment 34976

View attachment 34977

Cont.......
Well dang! What a haul!

Glad you’re back home and well.

View attachment 34970

View attachment 34971

View attachment 34972

Order from @Victory~Dale
View attachment 34973

View attachment 34974

View attachment 34975

View attachment 34976

View attachment 34977

Cont.......
pd1y7.jpg

Got this one off The Bay. My second unique Canadian OS mug.
image9.jpeg

Great PIF from @gvw755 these will get passed along to some new shavers...
image4.jpeg

@ParamedicAL had an awesome BST listing for some brushes that was too good to be true. I just missed out on it, but he said he had another group of brushes I could have for another outstanding deal. And when he found out my intentions were to pass these brushes on to some new wet shavers, most of whom are in the Military, he included some other items in the second pic as well!!
image11.jpeg

Those guys are going to be thrilled!
image10.jpeg

And this one's a great story as well. 26 bottles of Thayers Cucumber toner and 2 Rose toners. Amber found them for sale on Marketplace. Paid 50 cents per bottle!! Think I'm set for a while!
image7.jpeg

View attachment 34978

View attachment 34979

@ParamedicAL had an awesome BST listing for some brushes that was too good to be true. I just missed out on it, but he said he had another group of brushes I could have for another outstanding deal. And when he found out my intentions were to pass these brushes on to some new wet shavers, most of whom are in the Military, he included some other items in the second pic as well!!
View attachment 34980

View attachment 34981

And this one's a great story as well. 26 bottles of Thayers Cucumber toner and 2 Rose toners. Amber found them for sale on Marketplace. Paid 50 cents per bottle!! Think I'm set for a while!
View attachment 34982
pd1y7.jpgpd1y7.jpg

View attachment 34978

View attachment 34979

View attachment 34980

View attachment 34981

View attachment 34982
Thanks for the shout out bud. My pleasure least I can do.

Back