The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

My Maseto 24mm beehive and 200 more Personna comfort coated blades. I believe I have 700 Personna blades now.
b4c100fe47c702781478dc416e0d7499.jpg

I got some maseto knots a while back. They seem pretty good.
It worked well in my first use. However between that and a few test lathers initially, it's lost around a dozen hairs. Hopefully it's done with that or it's going to resemble the charlie brown Xmas tree. [emoji3525]

Think positive though. [emoji106]

It worked well in my first use. However between that and a few test lathers initially, it's lost around a dozen hairs. Hopefully it's done with that or it's going to resemble the charlie brown Xmas tree. [emoji3525]

Think positive though. [emoji106]
I think I've lost just a couple of hairs.from mine. They are what I've put into the 3d brushes I've made. Good luck with yours

I think I've lost just a couple of hairs.from mine. They are what I've put into the 3d brushes I've made. Good luck with yours
Thanks. I've never had a brush keep shedding, and this is a somewhat known brand, so I am fairly confident it's going to 'level itself out'.

Thing is a beauty. [emoji846]

What are 3d brushes? Like 3d printed?

Thanks. I've never had a brush keep shedding, and this is a somewhat known brand, so I am fairly confident it's going to 'level itself out'.

Thing is a beauty. [emoji846]

What are 3d brushes? Like 3d printed?
Yes I've made various brushes on my 3d printer. I made a stubby rubberset 400 clone I have shown on here several times as I use them..

Back