The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What’s new to you?

View attachment 34423
Mail call from eBay. Milton-Lloyd The Man Silver. It is a very close clone of YSL Kouros (which has recently been discontinued at least in the US, so get some Kouros while you can). It smells great on paper and is quite beast-mode. It is filling the room where I sprayed it.

EDIT: It is so strong that I can taste it.
Reminds me of those 80s Patrick Nagel art posters that were so popular! Very cool!

Penhaligon's Opus 1870 shaving cream. I love their older creams.
3PtvPiA.jpg

That’s the COVID home haircut style. I actually haven’t really looked at mine after I started using it.

Henson AL13 razor. Its finish is very smooth, and the razor is extraordinarily lightweight (38g). I'm looking forward to trying it.
DjR0NKn.jpg

A brief follow-up. I used the razor this morning, and although it gave me a close, smooth shave, it actually felt a bit too light for me. So I have listed it for sale on the U.S. forums. Shipping to Europe probably would make it too expensive.

Back